- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

February List

 I still have another day until the end of January, but I wanted to share with you what I have accomplished on my list this month. 
 
1.) Finish the last book of the hunger games.
2.) Use the Anderson gym at least two times a week.
3.) Eat breakfast! --I am not crossing this off because I only did it twice.
4.) Drink more water
5.) Make at least one pinterest meal.
6.) Save more, spend less.
7.) Wake up and pray
8.) Take more pictures
9.) Be encouraging
10.) Stay classy. Dress to impress and work some new hair dos.

As you can see, I did not accomplish much. So here's to February and hoping I can achieve the entire list this time!

1.) Stick to my health challenge (which I will share with you in my next post)
2.) Eat Breakfast at least twice a week (specifics are always helpful for me)
3.) Invite one person over for dinner each week
4.) Try hair-up do's. I really got into wearing my hair down a lot and I now have an excuse to try new hair styles now that my hair is long.
5.) Have a positive attitude about work. Lately anything having to do with work just puts me in a bad mood.

I think a list of five things is acceptable this month as it is my birthday month and I can only handle so much!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment