- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Crafty Safty!

Do not ask me what safty means because I have no idea; it was the only thing I could think of that rhymes with crafty.
 
I wanted to share with you a project I worked on while snowed in on Boxing Day.
 
 
I started by taping out the anchor on the white canvas with blue tape.
Then I painted over it in black paint.
After that dried, I began the tedious work on writing out 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
 
It was a lot of hard work, but I love the turnout and the symbolization it means for me!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. You handwriting looks like a script, bravo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Your
      script = computer, so professional!

      Sorry only had 1 hand, holding LBH

      Delete