- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's about who you are

I am in a class called Women in the Arts this semester. I only took it to fulfill a liberal arts requirement, but I think I am actually going to like it.

Dr. Ranney made a quote saying "It's about who you are."
Well I thought I'd share who I am.

I am college Senior ready to graduate.
I am a daughter, sister, and aunt.
I am Dr. Pepper fan and caffeine addict.
I am brunette at heart and a girl of fashion.
I am a lover of people and the change in this world.
 I am a friend too many and a best to a few.
I am a giraffe and music fan.
I am a Christian and a follower of God.
I am special to someone and the thoughts of another.
I am a reality-t.v. watcher.

Those are just a few of the things that I am.

Who are you? What are you all about?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment