- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Hobbit

This girl stayed up for the midnight premier of the Hobbit last night and  while I was exhausted by 3 a.m when the movie was nearing its end I would definitely say it was worth the lack of sleep and money.

A quote from the movie last night really struck me.
"The world is not in your maps and books, its out there." Gandalf the Grey.

I am constantly being reminded that I cannot always plan out my life or find the answer in a book. Sometimes you have to go and have the real life experience. Sometimes you need to discover it for yourself and not from others.

"It's out there." 
That statement holds so much wonder. What's out there? What will I find? 
The Hobbit is about an adventure and I wonder what my adventure will be in life.
Does it begin in Washington? Does it begin in Indiana? Does it begin today?
What monsters will I face? What decisions will I be faced with? What friends will I make?
The curiosity fuels me and excites/scares me for what is to come, for what may be, and for what is.

 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for going to the midnight showing! I cannot wait to see this movie!!!! I am your new GFC follower:)

    Rachel~Topaz N Pearls

    ReplyDelete