- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finals Week Playlist

Well, I am at that point in the semester where I find myself on campus a lot typing away just like I should be doing right now, but I am super distracted.

So I thought I'd give you some songs you may want to add to your play list.

Diamonds by Rihanna. 
Catchy, upbeat, and gets you started on that hard work.
Or the perfect song to take a little dance break to.

I have always been a James Morrison fan because his voice makes you fall in love.
If you need something sappy or raspy, this is your man.

Yes, I jumped on the bandwagon. This song is just too good to pass up!

I am loving the new sounds of music that are coming and this is one of those songs that is also too good to pass it up.

Who knew Ellie Goulding had better songs than just her hit "Lights?"
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment