- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What I want to do before I die

My new netflix show right now is the Buried Life. It is a short season so I knew it would be easy to get through and it is actually interesting.
With all the things accomplished on their list, I began to wander about my buried life list.

To Do Before I Die
Get married
Complete a counseling masters program
Get a tattoo
Start a halfway house and bed and breakfast
Record a song
Play an open mike night
Sing Karaoke at a bar
Backpack around Europe
Visit all 50 states
Become a mom
Live in Seattle







Things I have Already crossed off
Get purple in my hair
Go on a mission trip
Graduate high school
Be a camp counselor
Save $2,000
Go on a blind date
Hold a recently born baby
Outdoor movie night in backyard
Camp out in backyard
T-P some one's house


What's on your list?



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment