- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blessings and Struggles #2

To say what this past week was an array of emotions is an understatement; it was more like a roller coaster. I was all over the place and I'd rather leave the roller coaster rides to the theme park and far, far away from my emotions.

Blessings
My lovely grandmother is here for two months and we have been spending time together. Today we went on a little shopping spree to get me a case for a gift I received this week. We got to talk about my grandfather and memories of England; it was lovely. I really want to make sure I cherish the time we have together.

I worked my butt off at school this past semester, well sort of. It was my easiest semester, but I made sure to continue to work hard and not goof off when I could have. Since I worked hard, I made the dean's list which is the second time (yes, I'm bragging, but I truly believe that everyone should brag on themselves sometimes) in my college history. The only reason I make a big deal of this is because for once I am proud of myself educationally. I always label myself as the social one in the family and not the book smarts one, but finally I can say I have some book smarts. My parents surprised me by rewarding me for my hard work with an Android Tablet.

I am in love!

I am starting another job this week. Yeah, I know, I am crazy! But God is providing this poor college student with money and while I may be a little stressed and tired, I am grateful.

I got to have two fun Saturday nights in the same month! It may not sound like a big deal, but most Friday and Saturday nights I am working at the restaurant. I went cosmic bowling and grabbed dessert with some friends. Loved it!

Sufferings

I already mentioned my emotions, but they are a little overboard right now.

I've slipped back into a bad habit of mine again and I could use the prayer to be strong and break it.

Feeling the pull away from church again; I need a bible study or coffee meeting to just talk about God. Anybody in the Greenwood area interested? I need some spiritual discussions in my life!


Any Blessings or Sufferings in your life?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment