- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blessings and Struggles

I have seen a lot of blogs that do high's and low's, plus and minuses, rants and raves, etc. So I have decided to dedicate some posts similar to that called Blessings and Struggles. I have found reflection of each day to be rewarding and I'd like to share my blessing and struggles through the week with you.

Blessings
God has been present in my life. No, He did not leave, but now I realize He is there and I never realized how much I needed God in my life again. My days have become easier, my attitude more calm and happy, and my view on life more positive. I have missed this person and am so glad she is coming back into my life.

Aleena Elizabeth Brooks was born Thursday June 14th, 2012 at 5:57 p.m. 7 pounds 12 ounces, 20 inches. She is beautiful! I have spent every day at the hospital since and am falling in love with her more each day. I cannot wait to see how she grows and changes over the next couple of years!

My Nanie is coming to America on Wednesday! She will be here for 2 months to welcome Baby Green into the world and to hang out with her favorite granddaughter, me of course!

I had a week of from Panera and it was greatly needed; just praying the Home Depot job will come through so I can officially leave Panera.

Struggles
Financial struggles are ever present and a constant worry of mine. This is the life of a college student I guess.

I miss Washington and Camp Lutherwood so much! My heart has been aching to be reconnected with my friends there.

I have been having a tough reconnection with a friend and it is beating me up inside. I am not sure why we keep butting heads.

What were your Blessings and Struggles this week?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment