- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, June 3, 2012

My favorite Psychological Game

Last year while I was on leadership staff, we played this awesome game to help you get to know someone better and it has become a game I love to play when meeting new people (if I remember it). So let me teach it to you so you can share it with all your friends and families.

First Part:
Give your favorite color and two adjectives as to why.

Example: Purple because it is bold and vibrant.
What this means: This is how you want or how people see you. I'd like to think of myself as a bold and vibrant person.

Second Part:
Give your favorite thing in nature and to adjectives as to why.

Example: Palm Trees because they are unique and tall.
What this means: This is how you view God. Which is so true, because I always imagined God being the size of a giant.

Third Part:
Name your favorite animal and two adjectives as to why.

Example: mine is a giraffe because it is tall and quiet.
What this means: These are qualities you want for your future husband or wife.
So true! I've always wanted a guy at least taller than me and who doesn't mind being quiet since I talk so much!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment