- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

British Invasion

The invasion has begun!
My grandmother arrived this afternoon and is staying for two whole months!
I wish I could express how excited I am for that.
She has always been a woman close to my heart and whom I laugh with non-stop. She's only been here for 3 hours and I am already laughing too much.
She's witty and blunt which is just the way I like her.
I cannot wait to share stories of her with you all because we always find a way of getting lost, discovering random fun, and making the most of every moment.
She also does not let me get away with anything so be prepared for my complaints about her, but realize I appreciate all she does even if I do not always express it.

Yay!
(So much excitement in that phrase!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment