- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day Fail

Well, my traditional day of shopping after Christmas was postponed by a Blizzard that decided to hit Indiana today. It started at 5 a.m. and is still going. I am a lover of snow, but not when it interferes with my shopping. I have to work tomorrow so it means shopping will happen (if the roads permit it) after work tomorrow which means I miss out some good deals.
 
Maybe this is God saying I need to be careful with my money. I only have a couple of things I really want on my list, but I usually can find more that I do not necessarily need.
 
Oh well, I am just going to enjoy using my new laptop, being crafty, and hopefully making some money on ebay!
 
Happy day after Christmas to all!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment