- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, December 10, 2012

Boxing Day

While some people live for Christmas Day, I live for the day after Christmas or what we like to call Boxing Day. Why you may ask?
Because this is my annual shopping to get the best deals day!
Majority of my Christmas money goes to buying some new fashion for my wardrobe, but this year I am planning on only buying a few things and going to the store with a list rather than just looking for anything.
So here are the things I have on my list so far...



Yoga pants which I am obsessed with as on October. They are so comfy and you can dress them up or down! $13


These target black flats. Currently $20 online.
 


This Target Coat. It is currently $47.99 and I am hoping it at least goes down to $30.

I of course want some new old navy jeans and hopefully a cute top or two.

Anything on your wish list?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment