- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lovely Moments

It's Sunday and I was able to tell my week was crazy when I found myself waking up at 2 p.m. Yes, I've only been up for 4 hours and I've watched a movie and three t.v. shows.
Let me just tell you about the lovely moments in my week.

On Wednesday, my beautiful mother and brother came to campus. My little bro is a Senior in high school and he and his girlfriend are considering good ole' AU as a college choice. Could I be anymore proud? Later that night my momma and I went to see Buddy Valastro, The Cake Boss downtown. Who knew making cakes look amazing was so easy! It was so fun and reminded me of our four years ago adventure to go and see Celine Dion over Christmas. Celine Dion is ten times better than Buddy Valastro, but time with my momma was the frosting on the cake. (How's that for a pun?!)

Thursday was a fun night of karaoke-ing with my friends. Lots of Britney Spears and N*Sync. And I also got a phone call from Huntington University letting me know I was accepted into their program. 2/4 down.

Friday I drove down to Pipers and got to spend the night working in the kitchen, it only took four years of working there to spend an entire night in the kitchen.

Saturday I had dinner with my Ball State friends and attended a going away party for my Jones twin. Then I drove back to AU and went to Cheap Thrills. I only have two left before my time here at AU is done. Weird to think about.

Choosing to see this week filled with lovely moments than busy events made me cherish the time so much more!

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment