- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Future Talk...Again

For those of you that read, I am sorry for constantly talking about my future. Then again I am not sorry because the future is where I am heading and I have some big decisions to make in the next 4 months. BIG decisions!

I have yet to hear anything from the Seattle School yet, but I am sure since I mentioned it on here now that I will be getting an email or phone call sometime today because that is how my life works. My mind is constantly circling about what I should do. Today is a day that I am all for Seattle. That means: I want to live in the beautiful city, I want to embark on the intense program of discovering my story and experiencing some serious transformation, I want to acquire the hipster style, I want to drink lots of coffee and go to Kerry Park to see the sun-set.
I want Seattle.

Yesterday I wanted to move to California with my best friend and be her personal assistant. I want to embark on a new adventure, but with a friend I have known forever doing something I have never wanted to do.

Tuesday, I wanted to go to Seattle again.

And last Wednesday- I wanted to take a year off and just work, but by Friday I never wanted to work again.

This is how fast my mind has been running through the different paths I have before me. So many life choices. Why is it so difficult?

And as I stressed my self with what is to come, I found this quote on Pinterest.

Is this true? It does not matter which path I take if I do not know where I am going?
Any thoughts?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment