- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Oh life

My goodness life lately has been going by fast.
Thanksgiving break...well not much of a break. If the word workaholic ever described me, it definitely did this past week. I almost worked about 40 hours in 4 days so I came home one day in tears from a lack of sleep and being upset with myself for over-committing once again. 

Even though it was stressful, I was still able to spend some quality time with family and friends, and doing a little bit of shopping. Now I am in the last 3 weeks of the semester which means lots of tests and presentations. 

It also means I should be hearing from a certain school very soon.
On the outside, I am completely calm and not caring too much.
But on the inside, I am a little nervous...maybe a lot? I keep trying to prepare myself for whatever the answer may be.
If the answer is yes, okay then I need to start thinking if this is truly a possibility.
If the answer is no, then I need to start focusing on the other schools I applied for.
And even with all that, I need to figure out if I even want to go to Grad school as soon as I graduate. It has been my plan for the last couple of years, but now I am not sure if it is what I want to do.
Maybe I want to take a year off and save some money and take a break from studying all the time.
There are pro's and con's for each side and I am sure I will keep you up to date on this big life decision.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment