- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, June 24, 2013

Confessionals

It's been a while since I've confessed. Actually, it's been my entire life seeing as I am not Catholic.
So who better to confess to than my lovely blog family!
 
I confess....
 
-I lied about my car breaking down in Wisconsin so that I would not have to work the next day. I just wanted to spend some time with my family!
 
-I also purposely skipped work one day and then lied about reading the schedule wrong. Whoops!
 
-That I wear leggings as pants at least 4/7 days of the week. Get off my back!
 
-That I love myself. I think I have great eyes, great hair, and great legs. It's just healthy self-esteem, right?
 
-That I dream of being Celine Dion. The women is funny, musically talented, and has a great accent!
 
-That I want to fall in love and getting married right now. I say I love being single, but let's be real, a ring and a man wouldn't be too bad either.
 
-I am trying to increase my blog traffic. THERE! I said it! I want to turn this into more than something for me. I want others to read it and I want to go on a blog date. Is that too much to ask?
 
Whew! My heart is all cleared now.
Until next time...

4M4TQ6YQYG9S
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment