- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, June 10, 2013

Pizza Dip and Quotes

 
This took less than 30 minutes to make and it was delicious. I took it over to our first summer work employee event and half of it was gone before it even started. I cut out the peppers and olives for mine based on limited amount of time to make it and no care for those vegetables.
 
 
I saw this quote on pinterest and instantly fell in love with it. As I was trying to figure out what to give my roommates/best friends for graduation, this quote came to mind and I thought I would attempt to create my own version. I made one for each of us and this is what turned out.
 
 
I have another one in pink, but have not taken a picture of it. I also made them a little bit different from the original inspiration.
 
I am not sure what I will create next month, but I will definitely let you know how it turned out!
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment