- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sometimes...

You just need one song to play on repeat to write the three papers that accumulate to 13 pages that are due next week.

Last week it was this song:

And this week it's this song:
I heard in a store a few weeks ago and forgot all about how I loved it.
Then the Lord came down to tell me loves me and put it on the radio.
Did I write it down like I told myself to do while it was playing?
No because I was lost in Seattle again even though I've lived here for over a year now.
But I am a great detective and found it this morning and have been playing it for the last hour and would you believe it?!
I have one paper/5 pages done. Only 2 papers, and 8 pages to go.

Helene in Between Song of the Week Wednesday


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard the Ellaa henderson song!! so so good! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish that I could listen to music when I wrote my papers! I get so easily distracted though :D

    ReplyDelete