- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Hey Good Lookin', What You Got Cookin'

I was so blessed this past week to have my best friend and her boyfriend come to visit me.
We spent time playing Euchre, sight-seeing around Seattle, and catching up.
We also did a lot of cooking and we cooked some delicious meals that I thought I would shared with you!

My go-to breakfast dish is what I like to call Breakfast Sausage Casserole.
If you search how to make this, you will probably find multiple recipes for it.
But here is my advice: always go for the one that requires bread, sausage, cheese, eggs, and milk of some sort. Almost all of them call for mustard, but who wants mustard with breakfast? I sure don't!
Here's the closest recipe I could find: 

I was a great hostess and gave this to my best friend and her boyfriend for breakfast.
Later on, I took leftover chicken and made chicken salad sandwiches.
This is how she and I literally survived college on a cheap budget.

All you need is chicken which can be canned or oven-roasted, mayo, and grapes.
And if grapes are too fancy you can get rid of that.
Take the chicken mix it with the amount of mayo you find necessary and dice some grapes.
Spread it on some bread and wa-lah!
Delicioso!

For dinner, we got adventurous and tried a new recipe I pinned the other week. 
You need to make this right away.
For one you feel like a chef while making it while also having a semi-easy cooking night.
I will make the dish for the rest of my life.

 Smiles on their faces is how you know it was good.

Then we decided to have a friendsgiving where I made candied carrots.
A quick and simple side dish to bring to any party.
We used to have these every night at the restaurant I first worked at and they are delicious.
The recipe says it takes 40 minutes, but it really only took me 20.
I guess it truly depends on if you like squishy or crunchy carrots.


My last and final meal was to honor the time spent with my bestie.
In college, I stumbled upon a meal called million dollar spaghetti and it is the best meal in the world. She asks for it every time and I cannot resist saying no because I love it just as much. 


You can find the recipe on pinterest or by going to this blog Made from pinterest
It's kind of like lasagna, but not exactly.
Just make it and decide for yourself.

Basically I was a cook-a-holic this weekend and I loved every second of it.
What should I make next?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment