- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

3 years ago

3 years ago I made a Facebook status that said this:

"I keep dreaming about Washington. I need to be where my heart is!"

I had no idea that my heart was being prepared for man that I met by chance or maybe fate.
3 years ago I was trying to fill my loneliness with guys I was not really interested in. 
I was doing everything to find love, but I had no idea a love was being cultivated in my heart for this guy:

(Yes, he went as my number one fan and fulfilled my dream of being Taylor Swift for Halloween.)

Everyday he makes me smile, pushes me towards a better life, and constantly encourages me.
He won the heart of my family and I am so excited to continue life together.
We may not be on the express train to the alter, but he is the one man I would wait years for to pop that question I have been waiting for forever. 

I know it's cheesy to make so many posts about him, but I cannot help it.
He has been my cheerman through this journey of living in the Pacific North West and I am so blessed to have him in my life.

I love you Bradley!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment