- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Avoiding Paper Writing

So I have this 3 page paper I am supposed to be writing right now and I just have no desire to do it. I've got 5 weeks of school left and I have been working hard. There is something about this paper though that I do not even want to do. I do not want to do it so bad that I contemplated not doing it at all and taking a zero. Now, will I do that? No, of course not because I am better than that.

I will tell you what I am excited about at the moment though.

1.) I started Christmas shopping early and I have gotten some great deals. The besties are done, the little brother, the nephew, the niece, the mother-boyfriend-in-law. Pretty much they are the easiest to shop for so I should not be giving myself too much credit. I still have to shop for the hardest people which I am not looking forward to at all.

2.) My bestie from L.A. is coming to visit in two weeks. When you live in Washington, it's ridiculously expensive for people to come see you. I am not sure why, but since living here I have not had many visitors. I am so excited to spend a few days with her since we haven't seen each other since February. And the best part is she is bringing her boy-toy or boyfriend, whichever you prefer to call it.

3.) There are only 5 weeks of the semester left. A break is in the near future and I am still two-weeks ahead of the schedule which hopefully means I'll be done with everything at the beginning of the semester.

4.) The Holiday season is upon us which means my job will pick up again. For the last two months its been ridiculously slow so money has been minimal in my life. I am thankful for the next month and a half to work hard and start to save again.

5.) I started paying off my lowest student loan in January this year. It was around $6,000 and I am just under $2,000. I don't know about you, but that's pretty impressive to me. I'd like to have it all paid off by the end of December. I know that's a pretty steep goal, but I'm hoping with the holiday work hours and Christmas money that I may just be able to do it. I still have a larger loan to pay off, but making it to just one loan is so exciting! Maybe if I win some of these giveaways, I can get there. Fingers crossed!

What are you procrastinating on and looking forward to?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment