- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fast 6 and Ugly Betty

Glorious summer brings glorious hours of watching t.v. and movies for this girl.
I spend all year not having television so I make up for that by watching as many hours of t.v. or movies as possible. Oh and because I do not tan, I can do this. No judgment please!
While I have not seen all of the Fast and Furious movies, I went with my best friends to watch the latest and installment. I loved the fifth one and I knew my best friend was dying for me to see it so I said "Why not?"

Holy cow! I loved this movie! My heart has a hunger for speed and I wanted to be in those car seats with those hot men so bad. Oh and did I mention I just love the rock? Look at those arms!


Now I am not movie reviewer, but if you love speed, hot men, and great actions that has you on the edge of your seat-go get a ticket now! If you didn't think these movies could get any better, you are wrong! Go see it now!


I am sad to admit it, but I finished the entire Ugly Betty series in under a month. It's addicting!


I like my shows to have humor, romance, and encouragement. The series has all of this and more. We all have an inner Betty that we should wave high and proud!
Any suggestions on what I should see/watch next? I'm sure I'll need something to help with study breaks when I am in school!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment