- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Four Years

Guess what?! I am starting my Senior Year in a week and a half at AU!!!!!
 
I am only freaking out a little bit. Thinking about this coming year has taken me back down memory lane which means you are in for a history lesson in my life!
 
Freshman year!
 
 
This was a year of firsts; first long-distance relationship, first roommate, first college class, and the list goes on and one.
Favorite Memory from the year: Late night talks with my roommate Michelle. Some nights we would lay down and end up talking for hours about our love for old Disney channel movies or about family life. She is the best roommate I could have asked for!
Advice for any freshman: Try everything! It's the year to explore different classes before settling on a major or your favorite activity. I came in thinking I knew exactly what my major would be and I changed it! Try everything! Just do it!
 
 
Sophomore Year


 
Wow! This was by far the most emotional and growing for me. The word of the year was "Drama." But thanks to that Drama a beautiful friendship bonded and led to 3 future roommates bond to last through the many years of change we will encounter for the rest of our lives.
Favorite Memory: It is hard to choose just one. Family game night, country drives, late night talks, blind dates, and so much more!
Advice for Sophomores: This is such a great year to build friendships. You have a year of college underneath you and friends you met. Find your niche and bond. It is well worth it.
 
Junior Year



 
Bring on the laughter! I lived with my two best friends, how much better could life get! It was somewhat of a challenging year, but a fun one to say the least. We became a tiny little family and learned what it is like to live with a pregnant girl and the beauty of birth!
Favorite Memory: Once again too hard to choose! Prank calling whenever we got the chance, spring break in California, and cooking delicious dinners!
Advice for Juniors: Focus on school. The hard work pays off if you keep at it and this is not the time to let your grades slip away.
 
Senior Year
Expectations: To do all the things I have not done yet, spend quality time with friends, and make plans for post-grad life.
Goals: Sing at encore, check everything off my 101 things to do before you graduate list, get into grad school, and get my g.p.a up a little bit!
 
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment