- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, August 13, 2012

Inspiring questions



What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?
- I can play guitar and I can manage my emotions much better than a year ago. I can actually dig deep and discover what the big problem is instead of being petty.


What word best describes the way you've spent the last month of your life?
-I think the best word to describe this last month would be creating. I have created new memories, friendships and a new baby was created by my sister into our family.

In one year from today, how do you think your life will be different?
-A year from now, I plan on packing up and moving across the country to start grad school in Seattle. I plan on saying goodbye to family and friends and starting my new life away from home. Super scary to think about.

What's a common misconception people have about you?
-That I am mean. Two reasons for this: sometimes I just have a mean-muggin face that I do not realize I am wearing and I tend to be  blunt which comes out as harsh even when I do not mean it to be. Maybe I am mean, but I really do not think so. I just need to learn how to wear less of a mean-muggin face and how to be blunt in a not so negative way.

What's the one thing you need to change in your life in the next twelve months?
-Be willing to do the things that scare me and be the outgoing person I am. Sometimes I get so worried about all the bad that I do not take the jump and see what happens.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment