- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sorry for the disappearance...

Well I have been busy these last couple of weeks.
I went on a mini road trip to check out two grad schools in Pennsylvania and Tennessee. Both schools were drastically different; one a public and one private. I liked the Tennessee school just a little bit more than the Pennsylvania school mainly because I could see myself there more and its not so big.

I also just spent the weekend in Wisconsin for a Wedding so you can just call me Ms. Traveler now. This summer has been great in a lot of ways. I have learned the value of working hard, but also resting. I also have been loving all the family time. Since Quinn came into this world, the family has valued time together so much. I am so excited to head back to school and start my senior year, but am also not ready to start the beginning to the end.

Hopefully, you will get to see all that I experience through this blog and I am excited to see what happens!

Here's to growing up!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment