- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Dating: Against or For?

Guess what this chick went on last week?
That's right, a date.
 
 Which brings me to the question of whether you believe in dating or not? I am still not sure how I feel about dating. It has its pro's and con's.
 
Pro's
Meet new people
Helps you figure out your type
Can be fun to date different people
Usually for a girl, a fun night with little to no cost
Adventure
A change of pace
 
Con's
They can be disastrous
Get lead on
Doesn't work out
Boring=no fun at all
Guy decides he does not like you so he plays the "how about we split it" card
 
 
I am sure both lists can be longer, but that's just my initial thought right now.
Oh by the way, the date was fun, but didn't work out.
I still have no idea how I feel about it. I feel like I am a girl who would rather just be friends and then somehow stumble into a relationship. That can happen right?
 
You tell me:
Are you for dating or not?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment