- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pinterest Galor

Hello Blog World! I hope you all have been having a lovely week. Mine has been somewhat relaxing; I have been getting over a short cold that seems to have random headaches occur once a day and if you knew me you would know how much I hate having a headache. It puts me in such a bad mood!

Here's some pinning that I have loved this week!

This dress screams me! I love shine, glitter, and just wish I had this dress in my hands right now!


Some background: I wear my hair similar to this style, but with it all up. Lately, though, my hair is getting to heavy and falls out a lot, but I still wanted to be able to wear that hairstyle. Now I found this style and cannot wait to try it out!


How sweet is this!? I would probably dish out some big money to have one of these.


I have done this to my nails multiple times this summer and I get so many compliments. Paint a coat and then just use a permanent marker to add designs of your own to your nails. I love it.


Love this outfit! Perfect for the fall.


I always have old tshirts that I can't really do much with and now I have a way to use them!
Put your memories from the year in a jar. People say to start at the beginning of the year, but I say it's never to late to start.


Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to make this before I go back to school. So cool!

Pin friends! Do it! It is good for the soul!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment