- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Washington: Day 1



I am finally in Washington, actually I have been here for a couple of hours now, but I'm here! Before I even got off the plane, I could tell I would love this place. Flying in I saw the mountains covered in snow. It's June and there is snow! I seriously think I might be in heaven.



Ashlee picked me up from the airport and we went and dropped my three bags off and then set off to hang with some of her friends. First we stopped at Maggie Moo's and got some ice cream and it was delicious. I got Theo Chocolate and it was delicious. Not like any chocolate ice cream I have ever had before. We then walked over to this park and hung out with her friends Ryan and Dan as they played Frisbee.



From the park we went and picked up Collette and went and saw the lookout from Kerry Park and then I had my first Thai dinner ever.




After dinner we went to beach and it was beautiful. The mountains are beautiful and stunning. I also had my first bubble tea experience which was interesting. Not sure if it's my favorite, but I'm loving all the new experiences!












Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy bubble tea, we can get it in Madison!! Have fun!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete