- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Seattle: Day 2

Today was a very busy day. We were out all day, but it was beautiful. It was one of the warmest days Seattle has had in a year. I made a visit to the original Starbucks did not actually get a drink from this one because the line was out the door so I settled for having a Java Chip Frappucino (my first in 6 months) at another one.


We walked around the Public Market and I bought some jewelry and a t-shirt. We also had some of the best Macaroni and Cheese from Beecher's. After walking the market, we spent some time downtown shopping. We went to a 3 story Forever 21. Completely awesome, but completely overwhelming. I needed a whole day just to search through everything. From downtown, we went and picked up Ashlee's friend Morgan and grabbed a snack to eat at the Gas works which is a park located in Freemont. It was hilly and beautiful. I got to catch up with my old youth leader and played some croquet. Oh, and I also got a very nice red tan!


(This is where they throw the fish to each other in the Public Market. I saw video's about this market while I was applying for camps in Washington and took it as a sign to go to Washington. The guys are very outgoing and funny!)



Ash and I grabbed some fish and chips after hanging out at the park and then went to pick up her friend Jari to see "Midnight in Paris" at the movie theater. The theater was old school and fit a ton of people, but they were only showing this movie. It was okay, but not one I would see again. After the movie, we booked it over to Target, a 2 story Target! I was in love and wished I could have had more time to spend in there. They even had their own parking garage for their customers. Crazy!


I'm leaving to head to Bellingham in a couple of hours and then I will officially be at the camp until August 20th!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment