- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week 4: Bellingham, Washington

Well this was an interesting week in Washington. I was on General Duty all week so I didn't have campers, but I did interact with campers. I spent most of the week painting, moving furniture, gardening, and planning lots of campfires, morning watches, and vespers.

Sunday we welcomed campers and planned campfire for the campers. Monday we taped the bungalow for painting and weeded a lot. I also swam with the campers every day this week. For vespers I played Katy Perry's "Firework" on guitar and we watched fireworks with a round of Ride the pony (a very funny, repitive game). Tuesday was more manual labor and swimming. This week was mostly a blur so I don't remember a lot of it.

The staff went to do high ropes course one day this week and I made it to the top of the platform climbing up and then just stood there until it was time to come down, but that was good for me. It was a rough week for a lot of people so this weekend was very much needed to rest. Tonight we are having a dinner prepared for us by the Australian and then I leave Sunday for Camano, Washington for a VBS day camp for the week. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment