- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Little Adventures

Can I just say how amazing this day has been?
It started off kind of slow with my last final and a very sweaty workout, but it ended up developing into a very fun day.
I thought I would spend most of my day doing this:

But I actually got to hang out with some very dear friends.
Two of our best guy friends are graduating this year and we are trying to hang out with them as much as we can. We stumbled into a friendship when my roommate started dating one of their best friends. Who would have known God would bless us with two wonderful guys? They have been great friends to spend life with and I hope that we all continue to stay in each others lives with this transition of graduation.

Along with hanging out with our two lovely friends, my roommates and I had the opportunity to reconnect with a friend from last year. We went through a very tough fall out last spring and this is the first time all of us have hung out sense. Time heals wounds and while I was skeptical of the whole idea of spending time with her, it actually ended up being a beautiful dinner filled with lots of catching up.

After dinner we made our semester-ly trip up to Upland, Indiana to Taylor University to eat some delicious ice cream at Ivanhoe's. If you ever visit Taylor University, go to Ivanhoe's. It is a unique ice cream restaurant with 100 different sundae's or shakes to choose from. We started the tradition last year and have continued it since.

Here are some pictures from our little adventure.




Did/do you and your friends have traditions you take part in every year?


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. youre writing is lovely!

    let's follow eachother?
    GFC + bloglovin + fb + twitter ?

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete