- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, May 28, 2012

5 Greatest Accomplishments

1.) Going to college.
I have no idea why, but I always thought I would never make it to college. I just never thought I was smart. It was such an honor to be accepted to each college I applied for and to win scholarships that helped me get there.

2.) Getting a B in Social Psych.
This class was killer! I worked my butt off to get a B and that is all I wanted. When I got and A on the group paper and an A on the final, I just wanted to cry. Hard work does pay off.

3.) Accepting to go to Counseling.
I've always wanted to be a counselor, but counseling sounded so scary. I never wanted to be the person sitting in "the chair." Thank God I went and listened to my friend. It was one of the most worthwhile experiences and best resource I could use.

4.) Sticking up for myself.
I have tended to be a person who speaks their mind and does not let people walk all over them and I think that's an accomplishment. I know I deserve to be treated right and I am not ashamed to admit it.

5.) Being known as the "good Christian girl."
This title used to really big me. I wanted to be crazy, dangerous, adventurous, but now I realized I missed out on a lot of mistakes I could have made. I am not saying I am a great Christian because I am far from that, but God has always had a close place to my heart.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment