- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rainy Day

It's raining...again. Day number two, except today it is heavy rain.

 This picture was an accident, but it looked so cool that I had to share it!

I also chose to dress up today, because I wore all my typical college clothes last week. Luckily, it poured hard while I was taking my Social Psychology final so I was able to barely to get wet as I walked back to my apartment. I loved my outfit though which I like to call the Old Navy outfit. The dress, belt, and sweater are all from Old Navy. And I think the whole outfit was probably under $25 which I think is pretty impressive. The dress came with a black belt, but I loved using my sparkly gold belt instead. I wear this belt with most outfits and the best part was the it was only $3!

Good news for me is that I only have one more final tomorrow and I am done with my Junior year of college! My hardest final was this afternoon and I am very confident that I at least got a B, but I'm pretty sure I got an A. Thank God for all his wisdom and power he instilled into me this week.

Some things I am excited about for Summer:
1.) Roommates Baby is Due in June
2.) Sisters Baby is Due in July
3.) Grandmother will be here in July for the birth of the baby
which means lots of laughter and crazy times
4.) First Day at Panera which I was just hired to work
at for the summer as a bakery cashier. I've always wanted
to work for a cooperation and this is my first time to do that.
5.) Lots of weddings to go to this summer- 2 in June, 1 in July and 1 in September.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment