- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, April 30, 2012

It's Finals Week!

You heard me! It's finals week!
Which means lots of these:

and lots of this:

The whiteboard actually is a new way of studying for me. I am a memorizer. Whatever test I take I usually have note cards and walk around trying to memorize the information on them. This works great for me, but sometimes I get stuck in my head with all I have memorized and cannot get past this road block. Instead of writing on paper and wasting endless pages, I decided to use a white board so I can easily erase and start over. Best idea yet! I'm glad it's only taken me 15 years of schooling to learn this.

With finals week, also brings a time of remembrance. This is the first Senior class I am actually sad to say goodbye to. We have made some great friends with this class that have poured into our lives so much. While I am sad to say goodbye to them, I am scared to step into the next year. I am going to be a Senior again. Wait! Didn't I just do that? Four years really do fly by fast. Next year is going to be so big with lots of last time college experiences and lots of adult-like experiences coming. This summer I will be applying for multiple Grad schools to start my next three years of schooling! More schooling sounds horrible at this moment, but I also know that is is going to welcome in some awesome life experiences.

For it to be noted, my dream is to go to the Seattle School of Psychology and Theology in Washington and pursue the Psychology track. I hope this is God's plan for my life, but I also know he has his own plan. I've also looked at a couple of schools in my home state, Indiana, and at a school on Pennsylvania. Wherever I go and whatever I do, let it be His!

It's a rainy day here so I found myself listening to good music by Mumford and Sons. They are great music for days like today filled with studying and rain.

Good luck to everyone who are in the same shoes as me studying for finals!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment