- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Typical Day in my Life

If you have not caught on yet, I am a college student so let me you show a typical day in my life.

Mornings: Most of the time I sleep in til the last minute. I do my hair the night before so all I have to do is touch it up in the morning and be out the door within ten minutes of waking up. Then I either head to class or work in the lovely Admissions office. I am the tour guide manager so I find tour guides to show my lovely campus to prospective students. I love the Admissions office and it all it entails!

Afternoons: My roomies and I usually grab lunch in the Marketplace (school cafeteria) or our apartment and spend time laughing and hanging out with a couple of our guy friends. Then on to more class or work. Usually around 4 or 5, I try to workout some days or I play my guitar to take a break from all the studying.

Evenings: Study, work on homework, work if I need to, watch my favorite t.v. shows and goof off with the roommates. This is when I usually read some of my favorite blogs or blog myself.


My day's seem pretty typical to most college students, but here are some things that most people may not do that seem to occur on a weekly basis for me.
Prank Calls at night (usually once a week)
Dance Aerobics every Thursday
Lamifidel Club every Monday night
Intramural's of some sort (softball or indoor soccer)
Tons of Facebooking which everyone does
Pinteresting at least once a day, sometimes more

Anybody miss their college days? Leave me a comment on something unique you and your college friends did that was special for you. Country drives our the thing to do here in Indiana!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment