- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, April 9, 2012

Hardest thing I have ever experienced

To sum it all up, I would say sophomore year.
I entered it off the high of my Freshman year expecting it to be amazing and life changing and let's just say sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for.
It was life changing, but not in the way I expected.
I broke up with my boyfriend, celebrated my sisters wedding, suffered from my dad losing his job, and then spent months fighting with a friend.
Sure, my sisters wedding was tons of fun and one of the best parts of the year.
It was just the other stuff that led to the hardest experience ever.
I have talked about it so much on here that it is becoming repetitive.
If you want to read all about it; just click one of the links at the bottom.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment