- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, April 1, 2012

3.) Relationship with parents

Since I am growing up and about to enter the time in my life when I become independent from my parents, the relationship with them is a little confusing. I am finishing up my third year in college and each year results in my wanting to be more independent and learning how to rely on my parents less. Therefore, the relationship is hard to define.
I recently got my nose pierced and I feel like that might have been my first step to being almost independent. They were not very happy with me, but they also are allowing me to deal with the consequences of my decisions.
I love my parents and all they do for me. Sometimes I do not agree with their decisions, but I have learned they only make their decisions because they think it is what is best for me.
I thank the Lord above for my wonderful parents!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment