- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, April 8, 2012

5 Things that make you most happy right now

1.) Family- My family is growing and I will be welcoming a little niece or nephew in the next couple of months. It's weird to think that it will not just be my immediate family, but that soon each of us will start having kids. Although, I still have a couple of years before that and so does my brother.

2.) Friends- Knowing who your true friends are is a wonderful to discover and having friends who will always be honest with you even when you do not want it is even better.

3.) My style- Materialistic, I know, but knowing what looks good on you and having a sense of style is so much fun. If you would have asked me 5 years ago to go shopping, I would have ran the other way, but now I have to avoid stores because I know I will be tempted to buy something.

4.) Independence- Going off to college has shown me how independent I am and how able I am on my own. While it sometimes gets me in trouble, I have discovered a lot of myself with being independent.

5.) Softball- I am in intramural softball season and I seriously end up laughing so hard at each game. Our team is so random, but so much fun!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment