- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, April 29, 2012

5 Strengths I Have

1.) Independent- I'm sure this comes off across in a lot of my posts, but I love doing things on my own. This is where a lot of my stubbornness comes out. Tell me I cannot do it on my own and I will prove to you that I can. I try until I realize sometimes two is better than one.

2.) Futuristic- I love this about me! No, I am not a fortune teller, but I am able to envision how things can play out in the future. It is the reason why I pursue some activities and why I choose not to pursue others.

3.) Strategic- I am good at coming up with ways to accomplish things. Strategies are my thing. I think this brings out my competitive side as well. I love winning and I use my strategies to get there.

4.) Planner- I like knowing where I am going tomorrow and in the next 5 years. It can stress me out a lot, but I need a plan on how I am going to get there.

5.) Woo- I actually learned about this strength in my leadership class this semester. It basically means that I am a people person and I am good at winning them over. I can be persuasive and really show your my heart or why I think doing something would benefit you.

I love finding out strengths and weaknesses about others. It helps me understand them and shows how we can better ourselves. What are some of yours?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment