- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, April 26, 2012

DIY Time

I am sure I have said too many times by now, but...

I LOVE PINTEREST!

Seriously, I cannot get enough of it. My favorite board on my account is my DIY board.
This summer I plan to do a pinterest project a week just so I can actually create more than I pin.
A couple posts ago I mentioned a project I created for my roommates baby shower and I wanted to share a picture of it with you.

These are called Glitter Jars! They were super easy to make. I made about ten in one day and it only took about an hour altogether. All you need is some mod podge and glitter. Put the mod podge on the outside of the bottle and then sprinkle the glitter on to it. It dries clear. The only problem is trying to find a way to keep glitter from falling off. It has not fallen off completely, but it does tend to leave a glitter trail wherever I move it from.

If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear. One website said clear fingernail polish, but that just seems a little tedious.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment