- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, July 9, 2012

Unsaid words. #2


This unsaid words post is dedicated to those guys I spent time with or missed an opportunity with.

1.) Let's be honest. We didn't really have a relationship, did we? Our couple of months together was based on texting and trying to sneak around but thanks to God's protection it never happened. While you may have been the first boy I considered dating, I do not think you treated me right. We should have just stayed friends, but of course our teenage desires created more than friendship.

2.) I actually thought I was going to marry you, but I think that is exactly why I ended things with you. You were always two steps ahead of me and I was always four steps behind that. We also ruined an awesome friendship, but I guess that is what taking risks is all about. Thanks to you I found out that you really can fall in love with someone and run away from it, but it is something all girls will go through, right?

3.) I have no idea what I was even thinking when I crossed paths with you again. For some reason I always have to go back for seconds? While I think we both had a part in everything that happened, I think I was the most honest all along. Thanks for showing me that I really need a guy who is upfront about everything.

Through all of these encounters and relationships I have learned so much. I've learned that I really want a special guy in my life, but first I need to learn how to enjoy being by myself and making myself feel special. I have learned the value of finding a guy who has strong morals and beliefs in God. Dating is not fun for those whose hearts connect easily to others and that I would much rather be the fifth wheel than date someone to be apart of the group. While I am back and forth all the time about guys and singleness, I do know that this journey is hard, but worth all of it. Whoever God is preparing for me is going to be some fantastic guy who I cannot wait to give my heart to.

Workout #2
50 arm circles (both sides)
80 jumping jacks
100 crunches
40 twist crunches
30 arm dips
30 second planks x3
20 leg lifts
15 leg lunges (each side)
Punches
20 seconds of scissors
Arm workout to Lights by Ellie Goulding

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment