- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome Baby Green!

I have been MIA this week because....


I am a new aunt to this cute little boy!
Quinn Alexander was born Monday at 11:08 p.m. after my sister spent 23 hours in labor!
He came out bright eyed and continued to look at everyone as we left; he also came out with a mo hawk and has thus worn one every day he has been alive. I can already tell he is going to be a Ladies man.


In other news, I have been thinking a lot lately about a lot of things. One of those things of course has to do with boys. Who would have guessed?! I have just been trying to figure out this growing up thing. In high school, I was all about not dating unless I really got to know the guy first and if we were friends, but now that I am older and entering into my last year of college, I realize that mind set may not be right any more. I still believe in a lot of it, but is it wrong to date guys without having that strong friendship first? So many questions that come with this next year and I am just not ready for them. I have found I have been super procrastinative lately and it has to do with things I wanted to get done before school starts, but I just don't want to do it. There is just a lot I have to learn this next year.

In regards to my Senior year, I have also been thinking a lot of what the year is going to consist of and I have thought of a few things that would push me out of my comfort zone, but also be things I am interested in.

1.) Singing at chapel. It will happen!
2.) Try out for encore again?
3.) Go Evangelizing. I have always been a critic to evangelism, but after meeting some evangelists at the fair my curiosity has increased and I would like to go and try it out at least once.
4.) Enter into a Karaoke contest. I love singing and karaoke. Why not compete?
5.) Say yes to blind dates or dates. No I am not asked out on dates or blind dates often, but I want to be open-minded to them.
6.) Give a friendship a second chance? This one is way up in the air, but it is something I have been considering.
7.) Get crafty again! I was always wanting to do crafts when I was in school, but now that I actually have time to do them I don't. I blame it on the android.
8.) Be the outgoing person I know I am. Around my friends, I am loud and talk and not weary of what people will think of me, but in the real world I kind of clamp up sometimes. I want to be that outgoing person I know I am without worrying what people will think of me.
9.) Go red for a little bit. This shall happen in October!

And I am sure the list will go on and on.

Health wise...
this week was a slip. With the baby and work and my sleeping schedule off, I did not workout once, nor did I eat as healthy as I should have. Here's to this week and hopeful improvement!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment