- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Struggles and Blessings #3

I am so sorry I have been lacking on the blogging. I use my actual laptop once a week now and therefore I do not have a full keyboard to type on most days and have no desire to use the little keyboard on my tablet.

This week has been crazy and very long. Work, work, work is all I do which means money is coming, but it also means I get tired super fast.

Blessings

I had the best night out with some work friends and my roommate on Friday. I laughed way too much and got to see a college friend. It was a late night, but so worth the four hours of sleep I got.

I am loving work at the Pipe. The whole staff is connected and we just laugh. Work is supposed to be enjoyable and I am loving this place.

My new job at the Home Depot has great benefits and sells laptops with a discount which means once I get some money saved I can buy one that charges normally!

Struggles

I had a drama t.v. like moment on Monday. I walked out on a friend during a lunch we were having. My feelings were justified but the way I handled it was so wrong.

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping which means my mood is horrible most days.

I totally slacked on the working out thing this week. T.V.-1 Rachel-0
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment