- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, July 13, 2012

Pinterest Update

I have not been pinning nearly as much as I used to so this week I decided to get back on board and check out some new pins along with pins I have previously pinned before.


Doesn't that just scream comfort? I don't think I would ever get out of bed.


These are probably filled with calories, but most definitely worth it!

I am trying to implement this quote into my life. I need to do more of the things that I love; therefore, I put in my two weeks at Panera yesterday. I do not love working there and am more stressed out than anything when there. I was so nervous, but feel like a big kid now that I have quit my first job ever.


I am dying for some new boots, with sequins or some sparkle to them. I love my current boots, but everyone needs two pairs, right?


This screams me! Maybe someday...


I am thinking about making this. Not sure how to do the letters, but I think it would be a cute gift for my sister and my soon to be niece of nephew.


I want this dress for Al and Dylan's wedding so bad! Too bad I have no idea where it is from!


I hope I can be rich and design my own house because this would definitely be a part of it. I can just imagine kids taking naps because it meant sleeping on this.


Not sure I'll get to blog this weekend, so happy weekend to all!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment