- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Thursday, July 17, 2014

#FAVTOTALSOCIAL


Helene in Between

Who doesn't like sharing their favorite things in life?

So let's begin!

Favorite Pictures (Because I just cannot choose one):
I will always love this picture. Candid and shows how infatuated we are with each other.

The besties with their mommas. These ladies supported us all throughout college and each momma loved us like we were their own. We have so many pictures like these and they make me smile each time.

I don't know what it is about this picture, but this  was just us as roommates. It was one of the best life choices I ever made to room with this girl!

Favorite Song's:



Favorite Places to Eat:
Chick-fil-a: always and forever. Only the best fast food to ever exist. 

Piper's Cafe: Where else can you get the most delicious chicken james?

Favorite Animal:
Seriously, these creatures are just too adorable and do things like that!

Favorite Drink:
Iced Mocha's from Starbucks. I'm addicted.

I think that's a good start into some of my favorite things.
What's your favorites?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. yummmm, I could eat Chick fil a every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is SO good!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those giraffes. I feel like that alot!

    http://secondchances-ash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete