- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Heart Won Over

My fiance really knows how to win my heart.
He is just so good at knowing what I need, want, and love.

1. Coffee
One day he let me sleep in and when I woke up he was holding coffee from Starbucks in his hand. This is when I knew he was a keeper. I will teach my kids as soon as they are old enough to make coffee so that they can bring it to me in bed every single day.

2. Bingo Lottery Tickets
I love these little guys. I could care less about any other lottery ticket, but bring a bingo one home and I will be super duper happy.

3. My Songs
The man is good. He turns that radio up and he lets me sing to my hearts content.

4. My Besties
He understands this statement and he loves my friends.
I mean he loves them so much he invited them to the proposal.
Oh he also takes my phone from me to text them.


And basically this is something anybody could do to win my heart over.
But it's a little too late. I'm off the market.
But I accept Starbucks from anybody.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. <3 Love you guys.

    p.s. my mom used to make me make her coffee in the morning too.

    ReplyDelete