- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Is this thing on?

You know how there are some people who remember quotes from movies that are not easily discriminated from other movies? Well who of you know which song lyric am I quoting in my heading for this post?
Anybody?!

It's Britney Spears "I love Rock n' Roll" in case you didn't know.
And if you did, why aren't we best friends already?
You get me!

Anyways I just wanted to say hi!
I realize I've been MIA lately and it's simply because school ends next Monday.
I was only in two classes this term compared to four classes last fall and it was still a doozy and I didn't even study for finals.
I'm not really sure what happened between the 1st of November to now, but I'm here and I'm still breathing.

And just in case I go MIA for the month of December because I'm traveling home for ten days, searching for a new job, and ending a job, well...

Happy Christmas from me and my man!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I hope you survived finals just fine! And I hope you have a very happy December!

    ReplyDelete