- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here's my mind

I have had a lot of time to think lately with school being done so bare with me...

1.) Religion rejects; God does not.

Not sure why this thought never occurred to me, but I have been reading a book called "Messy Spirituality" and this thought occurred to me. I have heard so many people talk about how they don't go to church because they feel rejected. It's a shame that religion is pushing people away and people are blaming it on God, but we "Christians" are the ones who make them feel that it is God doing it. I am to blame for this. It's easier to run from the spiritually messy people then take the time to get to know them and care for them. I have done it so many times. I think of my spirituality first and how this relationship could affect it. Shame on me! This thought really opened my eyes today.

2.) What is constituted as flirting?

Does throwing a piece of ice at you count? Sometimes I wish my boldness would come across with guys. Instead, my words get jumbled up and my head kind of blanks. I don't even know this guys last name or really anything about him. Sometimes being a girl really stinks. One hello can be translated into a marriage proposal. Girls! Can't live with them or without them!

3.) Where are you?

The you I am referring to would be Mr. For Me. Sometimes waiting for you just seems super long. I mean it has been 20 years so far and granted ten of those years I wasn't even interested in you, but I am now so feel free to come tomorrow or in a week or maybe a month. Is that pushing it? Love you whoever you are!

4.) Spiritually Messy.

That is my life. Reading this book has been eye opening and heart warming for me in a lot of ways and I'm only half way through it.

5.) My dear were slow dancing in a burning room.

Some of the situations I put myself in feel like this. I enter the room knowing I'm going to burn down in it. So why do I enter when I know I'm doomed? You would think I would know by now and had it worked out, but every single day is new for me and I have to start with a new game plan.

6.) Camp!

It's 4 weeks away. I can't wait! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment