- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Monday, January 23, 2012

Round 2

Where or who do you turn to when you need great advice?
I usually turn to my roommates when I need advice. They are the people who will love me at my worst and put up with my craziness. Now whether or not I listen to their advice is a different question. I probably listen to their advice more than anything, but I still have the times where I ask for advice and still choose to do what I think is best. Sometimes that works, but majority of the time they have whats best in mind and I do not.

What is your favorite fictional story?
My favorite, that is impossible. I love to read and there are many books that just hit my heart. The Christy Miller and Katie Weldon Series by Robin Jones Gunn enveloped my high school years. I dreamed of finding my own Todd and Eli and going on the adventures Christy and Katie went on. The Guy I'm not Dating series is another favorite as well. I also dream of a future Gabe and a time where I can feel secure in my single life. Stand-In Groom is my third and final favorite. Yes, all of these end up being love stories, but all have a unique part in why I love them. Christy Miller shows the life of love and Christianity; actually all the books do. The Guy I'm Not Dating makes me burst out loud laughing every time I read it and I have at least once a year since I found it in high school. Stand-In Groom shows the difficulties when it comes to jobs and love which could happen in my life, right?

What is the most recent dream you had while sleeping?
On Sunday, I dreamt that I got married. My dress was mermaid style with lace and it was odd to put together. I drove to pick up my best friend, but turned around so I wouldn't miss my wedding. My bridesmaids when and picked up my best friend and then I walked down the aisle and got married to my Husband. The next day his brother was trying to steal me away from my husband and I woke up. Very weird dream, but fun to see myself in a wedding dress.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment