- See more at: http://www.heleneinbetween.com/2015/10/how-to-make-blog-post-title-come-before.html#sthash.1qAhHSsz.dpuf

Friday, May 16, 2014

Currently

Listening-to these two songs on repeat!


Loving- the guy I met on okcupid and decided to go on a date with. Who would have thought 8 months together and we are still laughing as much as we did at the beginning.

Thinking: about how I should be reading rather than watching The Cake Boss since I've seen all the episodes anyways. 

Reading: this list could be long. My First White Friend by Patricia Raybon, Fierce Conversations by Susan Scott, Reading the Bible with the Damned by Bob Ekblad, and many many more books for summer term. 

Wanting: to go on an awesome shopping spree. Too bad that's not in the budget.

Needing: more hours in a day. There is not enough time to get everything that I need to do done. I also need a lawn mower because I broke ours yesterday.

Eating: today it was Taco Time nachos and sweet potato tots.

Thankful for: the blessings I've been given, my friendship with my roommate Molly, my boyfriends parents hospitality, free access to Netflix thanks to my man, and so much more.

Planning for: a trip to England in February!

Working on: being a better time-manager which means getting off the Internet and doing some more reading.

See you Internet world!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment